Tuesday, August 04, 2009

My Own Tree House

This is my 4th day at my new apartment---each day gets better. My desk overlooks the city park with the Lovejoy Fountain so I basically view all of life from my window...this morning a man was walking his dog and he was doing treats...the dog was! jumping, running in circles, barking, catching a ball in the air...fun to watch; saw kids in the shallow part of the fountain; couples, singles, trios..walking, talking, singing, all sorts of behavior; this is a perfect place for me so I can be "social" but once removed...watching cooking programs, reading my email, and JUST MADE SOME MUFFINS....pre nesting instinct. Birds of a feather....starting to see a few. Mainly feathers...forgot to say, the streetcar is about 1/2 block from my apartment....thank to hp for this place and all my friends who helped me get here...yea team.