Monday, August 24, 2009

Stop and Starts

funny thing happened to me while i was getting ready for today-no details; just "stop and starts"; finished reading the book by Julie Powell. about her writing a blog about cooking all the receipts in vol 1 of mtaofc...by Julia Child...really a hoot. Her next book sounds kinda kinky in a good way...she tells her story of becoming a butcher! I guess you really have to love calves liver! Actually, I do. Last night I prepared a meal with pork and other yummy ingredients so I am becoming jc in my own way...a mini mini, way..it was fun and I was really adventuresome about it all..a little video clip re julie, julia, etc. http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerindex?id=8254397.

Julie and Julia: My Year of Cooking Dangerously &

Mastering The Art of French Cooking, Volume One (Vol 1)