Thursday, December 11, 2008

It is Over & I am Happy

Last class this afternoon and I am really happy....less pressure to "be on" so now I can start taking care of myself....went to the Pearl this evening with j and had a very nice time; Happy Hour is a big deal in Portland so we went to a place called The Palomino then walked around for awhile---went and had tea at another place. We laughed and that always feels so good. So, meeting tomorrow and finish my grades and then it is official over....no more classes until March, or Spring quarter. At the end of Dec I will have been in Portland for 6 months..amazing...pretty good so far; I am not missing Flag as much as I thought I would but I also have been really busy so it has not been on my mind. I was invited to go to Oklahoma and to Washington but have decided not to go anywhere but stay here and take care of myself at the club! Can't wait to see l when she gets back--if you are reading this--safe travels back to Portland. nite nite