Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Who Discovered TMJ? & Why Do I Have it Now?

Unreal to have TMJ---my right jaw is in so much pain I can barely move my jaw or eat or smile or yell or almost anything to do with my jaw...I have never had such an affiction....it may be caused by STRESS...which I have a lot of lately. OMG what a pain it is! Even flossing hurts....that is way too much information isn't it? Dear friend, sh was in town tonight; so nice to laugh and talk with her about me being "transplanted" to Portland....My bulbs in the front are about ready to BLOOM. What fun that will be....I planted them last fall and now they are almost ready to show their stuff...the buds look yellow....maybe within the next day or so...life coming up from the earth! Thanks to I for getting my computer working again..what a friend to have. Love H's hair cut...looks so cute...(PS...I forgot to tell you that I received an A on my last Spanish test)...so happy...yo tengo muy feliz. I think that is the way, but not sure....that is why I am in the 101 class. Adios and hasta manana!