Friday, April 25, 2008

597sq feet

I went looking today for apartments in downtown p...omg....sticker shock...the first place was basically the size of a shoe box..seriuosly, the next one was more like a carry over from my past (a long time ago)...so, wish me luck...I hope tomorrow will be more fruitful...the first one was 21 stories up. brand new, nice view of the river and both mountains BUT IT IS LIKE A MATCHBOX WITH A VIEW....it is two blocks from my new job...so...so, I really need to find other places that I can at least fit my kitchen table in plus one chair....HELP HP....Also, I walked so much today that I can barely walk or move right now....so, that is a great part of potentially living downtown but I need to work up to it...PRAY FOR ME. Send square feet to me....really lovely to spend time with d and h today...d is a wonderful cook...h is certainly growing up...she is so cute and such a wonderful kid...just love her..