Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Portland or Bust

I am flying to Portland tomorrow and I am thrilled to see l,d,h...a time to find a place to live....the transition is happening...went to my last soc/sw faculty meeting today and brought everyone pizza...w gave me a big bear hug afterwards and I started to cry and b gave me a bigger hug! She understood the full meaning of this last meeting for me. People are coming by, sending me e-mails, phone calls to let me know how they are feeling...everyone basically is very happy and see it as a wonderful opportunity for me but it is still a loss...AND A HUGE CHANGE FOR ME in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. I am transplanting myself and starting a new adventure in my life...as b said last night; "I am reinventing myself"....I like that image. So, wish me luck with my apartment looking with I get to Portland. Walk in Beauty