Sunday, December 30, 2007

Old Door (2007): New Door:2008

Very compelling week re future decisions..."All Good Things Must Come to an End"--new memories every day and re contextualization of my former life. The last day of the year....how ironic....the opposite situation of last year...I took a workshop for the majority of the year called "A Year To Remember"; little did I know what the impact of this title would be to my own life; More like a "Year to Forget". Gave l2 a photo shop image of a mushroom coming up from the underworld and now it is glowing with life and diamonds; a new path from death to life. Thanks to all of you who have made my life bearable considering the depth of pain, hurt, disappointment this has been; the word trust will never be the same nor commitment. As I have stated several times "Never in a Million Years" did I think this would happen....boy/girl I was wrong...my new life will be wonderful and my heart will heal...forgiveness is another topic, quite frankly...it is a process. I have to forgive myself first as to all the mistakes I have made; promises I did not keep; nor love I did not show. I...open doors.....I....opening.....I.....loving.....I.....giving....I going forward...that will be my lesson for this next year.