Thursday, December 13, 2007

Appraisal Time & My Future???

This picture is from Zen Habits and the photographer is ania316; so it represents a very small house and the occupant looks happy; so this can apply to me too; yesterday a woman came by to appraise my "hogan" and she called the bank with her appraisal today...how fast they are working these days...so, j will help me later and then the negotiations will begin....almost done with grading...bought art supplies this afternoon so I am really looking forward to "artbychar" time...nice to talk with l today. z called but I could not talk long at all...so hopefully I will hear from him soon re the next projects...what a delightful person....still not getting my camera to transfer pix to this computer...darn it...oh well now maybe I will have some time to work on it...later hugs to l1 and nice comment!