Sunday, December 16, 2007

Luminaries in Flagstaff

Had a very nice day with a new friend; we talk a lot and laugh a lot; I want that in a friendship. We went to Late for the Train and I lost my hot chocolate; which seems unreal but it happened; saw the luminaries in a neighborhood on the west side; it was joyful to see all the lights, carolers, fires to keep the walkers warm; and real animals for the baby jesus story; horse, sheep, donkey, dogs. Flagstaff is so beautiful with the blue skies and our wonderful San Francisco Peaks all covered in snow. Went by my house on Talkington and passed it by--got lost and actually very good that we basically missed it...another time and my life is expanding in new and fun ways. Miracles happen everyday if we are open to them. I am pretty tired right now..nite nite..