Saturday, October 06, 2007

repairing my house and soul

Attended an alllllllllllllllll day class at our local cc on home repairs for women; it was great; feel so empowered now; it was allllll day from 8 to 4!! So my head is swimming in new information and then this evening I have been working on my new Photoshop class on the web....the image I inserted is a desert plant/cactus with some photoshop changes via filters and artistic play functions; basically I am really learning and just playing around; the class on the web is a bit too advanced for me so it is much harder and really making me think---that's hard enough but to do it this late is another thing....anyway--nite,night--l1 I hope u are feeling better and getting over your cold. good night. The Girls are sleeping on the floor next to my computer...so cute.