Sunday, October 28, 2007

Playing with Art: Again

I am taking 2 photoshop on-line classes at the same time (I have learned one is enough); however, one of them I really enjoy and have learned a lot of new techniques for photoshop images and my own art..so the image I have today is from my experimenting with the new techniques; basically playing around after a very busy day: saw l2,UU, RA, townhall uu meeting; raked leaves in front (that was a new experience for me); then going to see "Michael Clayton" a fast moving movie with suspense until the very end! (popcorn too). I could not believe that a small coke was $3.50 --are they kidding! What a joke...anyway good day; warm and sunny--nite, nite...z have fun in lv if that is where u went! :) :)L1, I love the blubs; I am hoping to get to mine in the next few days...