Thursday, October 04, 2007

a regular day in October

Art made my day playful, adventuresome, and creative; I began a new class on the web re learning more about Photoshop; it was hard and I had to keep emailing the instructor about the functions in layers. It took me several hours to complete just a couple of pages. "Learn as I go basically". L2 sent me a lovely note re "Gifts by Charlotte"; she also called me later in the afternoon; a called too; it rained and it was grey so I basically stayed home and enjoyed my artplayday....it was a regular October day.....free to live my own life as I feel! Darn it, someone just called and wanted to talk w t; darn it anyway...can't I have one day without being reminded of her especially today! I started to cry...........then I got mad! I know the triggers will not end but I am still raw. I have had 90% of my day as a play day so put it into perspective, Charlotte...."What was given to me? Be joyous in what you have, not what you lost. Thank you for all the gifts you have given to me.[charlotte]" it will never be this day again! Part of self care is to love yourself all the time. You are there for yourself always...Love in Beauty....c