Tuesday, October 09, 2007

library--what a concept

considering my life has changed so drastically I am now using the local library; went there today and checked out two books on Photoshop and Elements...I did not have my library card so they said "you can use your ID one time only"; I wonder why they have that rule....oh well...it was fun to see all the different people at the library...it is actually a very good one...i have not been walking...need to get back to my daily steps...have no idea why I have not done it...i know i will get with it pretty soon....just do it char! z is coming tomorrow to work on mi casa. The Spanish class ended today at the adult center...I am starting another Spanish class at ccc on Oct 23rd...I think it will be more organized..I did learn some Spanish in this class and the teacher was very sweet. so, adios...