Friday, December 11, 2009

The quarter is OVER

last class on Wed...went pretty good; still need to finish the grading...my heat situation is a bit better; someone suggested I turn the oven on for heat and I did; but forgot the plastic handles on the pans...they melted into the bottom of the oven and what a g awful mess to say the least; open the windows (all the heat went outside) and trying to get the house warm again...then turned on the oven to cook pizza tonight and the left over plastic was still there even after I thought I cleaned it all up...what another g awful mess...plastic smells and who knows what it is going to do to my lungs...oh well...darn ole cold anyway...my sweet apartment and my cold freezing event..sure happy to get it somewhat resolved before I will be spending my holiday here...sure fun having tivo and netflix...what choices...almost totally finished with packing my office this afternoon...got the key for my new office...a beautiful office with sun coming thorugh on the south side...smaller but still nice...it will be wonderful to have the bsw program all together....l1 around the corner too.