Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Had a wonderful "night before Christmas" with L,H, D...then woke up to a sock filled with goodies from the N family...even a cute gift for 4 paws...we had lots of fun opening everything...then went home and slept and returned for dinner and movies Christmas night..they showed me the wei game and their new wei Beatles band...h is good! watched Harold and Maude...so cute. even watched an ole dvd of the beatles after the White album...Let It Be...cried and laughed while watching it; my youth passed by...just love the N's ...thank you hp for giving me a family in Portland...4 paws and I watched netflix in the afternoon......we had ham cooked by d...my nap this afternoon was wonderful...soft fuzzy sheets and an electric blanket...love it...it is very cold today--