Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Oct 1st

yesterday, the bsw was born...it was the first class with 21 students...what a day and evening it was...it made me cry today with joy, excitement, and exhaustion. Today is the beginning of October a month with many events. the 4th t and would have been married for 15 years...good bye t. my birthday is coming up and h was born...it is fall, Portland has been both hot and cool, woke up to fog this morning over the river...it was so peaceful looking and mysterious. i was pretty tired all day. many people said sweet things to me all day...making friends....miss Flag. Just a bunch of mixed up feelings. thank you hp for making the first day so wonderful. I will always remember it. It was an honor to be a part of it. I sent psu's president a handwritten note about what happened to share it with him....an undergraduate program was born! bsw's for our community! i teach my first class tomorrow at 2:00 pm...