Sunday, October 05, 2008

Laughing Out Loud

I became a member at the RiverPlace club yesterday; started on the treadmill; it is right next door, maybe 6 minutes away...it has all the services, pool, hottub, sauna, 80 classes in a week, etc. it is where i am going to put my stress instead of eating all my stress...i walked 20 minutes and fell asleep last night at 8:30PM...so, a new life and new beginning with my body...l and i went to see "Menapause: The Musical" yesterday and we were both laughing outloud and I almost fell over...great music adaptations, lots of women of all sorts of colors, textures, beauty, styles, ages, youth, and a few brave men. then we went to "Red Star" and had a mid afternoon dinner/lunch and talked and talked. just darn good ole 'sis-friend' activities. it is official fall in portland...cool, leaves falling all over, golden, red, bare limbs, etc. had a great time and will continue to. miss Flag of course....had calls from flag.