Tuesday, July 01, 2008

What an Exciting Day or Walk Until You Drop

went to work for the first day at psu...pretty good so far even saw a student and had one meeting and had a sweet lunch with l1. got a call from my doc in flag and my inr was DOWN TOO MUCH. So she said i have get a local doc and get another inr tomorrow after taking 6 instead of my regular 3...this makes sense to no one except myself; so went home took another pill then TRIED ALL AFTERNOON TO GET A CHECK TO NAU OVERNIGHT...one streetcar ride, 2 buses and more walking and it was hot and i did not bring my h2o...so it was pretty horrible especially with my left foot hurting...as a later said to me "why didn't you take your car?"------------DUD. well tomorrow I AM TAKING MY CAR AND GIVING MY POOR FOOT A BREAK. So aside having a great morning my afternoon was crazy with me trying to get to the post office etc. I guess I still have not heard of the word moderation and balance....no I have to walk everywhere and I don't have too, char--take it easy! my office is starting to look much better now that the boxes are all stacked up in other places in the office and I have some room to move around and now decide what to do with all the books in the boxes...life is so complex isn't it. CHAR WHEN YOU HAVE REAL PROBLEMS, LET ME KNOW..your kid, char--so good nite and sweet dreams.....thanks to l2 and bg for sending me your sweet notes re my first day....