Sunday, July 06, 2008

Keeping In Touch

Visited ea today at the Jewish Manor where she lives...she is spry as ever...walked up the hill, around the building, down the hallways and then we had lunch; meet her sister and brother in law who live in the same place; what a sweetie she is; some memory loss but at 90 years old she is amazing....cute as ever! Bright as ever! and Full of Zest for Living. In her apartment saw several of her watercolors made in her past...she is quite the artist. So happy she called me when I got here and I made it over; want to visit her again...she actually does not live too far from my place. She also told me she had been married four times! Then went to my PSU office to start making it more my place.....the security guards did not come this time. Was invited to go to the blues festival with r but decided not to considering how much I have to do to my office. L and I are going to a movie tonight. So it is getting busy with love, life, and work!