Friday, June 01, 2007

June, a time for growth and acceptance

I am so happy it is a new month; a full moon; lots of love surrounding me; praying for my dear friend, b and her upcoming medical issues. Aging is an incredible process---each part of my body, mind, spirit is changing and each observing each other on this long journey toward death....acceptance of the entire life cycle....acceptance of where I am now....acceptance of change in all forms from friendships, love ships, work, etc. I am just so happy it is June; in fact I have been up all night to get to midnight so I could write about the beginning of June at 12:10 AM....now for a good night sleep....with cozy cats and dogs ("the kids") whom i love and give me their unconditional love and acceptance. They live in the present moment and I need to learn that lesson this month.