Thursday, April 05, 2007

the abc's of life

Hi everyone, this is my first blog message. How amazing this "thing" we call "the blog"; new language; new behavior; new on-line friends; how wonderful to be here with all these new communication tools. I am excited about this. I have "watched" and "looked" and "read" many other bloggers over the last few months and now I want to try it for myself; I guess I looked at the pool and now I am going to get my feet wet. So, where am I? I am in our extra room with all my books, art projects, tv, ipod, and work projects in Flagstaff. So, I wonder if anyone will read this at any time? I really just want to do this for myself, my friends and family. The pix is from a recent trip to Kaui at a flower display next to their historical museum of Kaui. After I saw this flower I went and did our laundry....how maundane is that but "that is life". Good nite.