Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sorrel Is an Action Cat

n,c, h are leaving tomorrow for o....will miss them; went over there for dinner and they burned a fire outside with papers....we had marshmallows...what fun they are. 2 friends called today from Flag and they are here visiting so will see them for dinner tomorrow night..know them from uu. watching a documentary about the Doors from the 60's---that takes me back...I was so young. The music makes me think of so much...Prescott college, UofA, my friends from PC...Sorrel is sleeping my my computer....not an action cat now...for a change of pace...so sweet when she is resting. it was a beautiful day...cool in the am and in the 70's in the afternoon...blue skies...even saw a star to night...that is always a treat....sure miss the night sky from Flag.