Saturday, July 10, 2010

Zen Then Something

Full day---made my hotel reservations for Hong Kong and Vietnam...got my visa yesterday...went to a workshop on Zen Buddhism...taught us how to begin to meditate from the Zen perspective; sitting with your eyes open...did it for about 20 minutes...very relaxed after wards..meeting new people...liked the feeling of the place...near by off Hawthorne...then went to n,c,h for dinner...a small pool outside and watched them play...I just laugh when I am with them...now I am totally tired and still need to make my bed for tonight...2nd day of ww and doing really well..what I liked about what they said about Zen is that it gets you in touch with your body by sitting and listening and feeling your breathing...quietly. It did...I liked the way the place felt...very nice day...hot but not unbearable like a couple days ago...really want to do some watercolor...nite nite