Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Rain for the last 8 days

Living under a leaf is all about "the rain"....oh well. Started a walking program and it feels so good. Where I walk is located downstairs from where my office is! Trying to take care of cg...and get rid of the stress so I don't hurt myself...so the leaves are coming out---can see from my living-room window area, facing north and east...4 paws is walking all over my keyboard...started a watercolor class last night...fun time; I really enjoyed the teacher and the other students...did a pencil drawing of a man (it was upside down) and I used my right brain....it looked pretty good quite frankly...it reminded me of my dad's drawings....talk about pulling up a lost memory of my childhood and his files from his younger age...so maybe I do have a tiny "art" gene after all.....so funny.