Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Going to the Spirit World

My classmate, EMcC passed away last Thursday and I had a dream about him on Tuesday night...that was odd...he was a great person and was very active in my high school class, of '65...so it is starting..my own classmates are passing away...it will be me sometime. So it is good to celebrate each day you are alive...the leaves are golden outside my window..falling so peacefully...a metahphor for sure...the tree is sheding its golden dress for winter..below is a yellow carpet of soft brown and golden leaves...on the other hand...4 paws is up to her ole treats...new bandages on my hand...sure hard to work at my desk with her jumping all around...she is resting now..getting ready for the next attack...cleaning herself...what a cutie pie...the life cycle.