Tuesday, March 31, 2009

She Has a Southern Accent_that was a surprise

The "She" I am talking about is Heather Armstrong of http://www.dooce.com I sat in the front row (this is typical behavior of an over achieving ex student type); and I laughed and laughed and laughed even more...than I bought her book...how amazing Powell's did what is was tying to do...GET US TO PURCHASE THE BOOK IN SPITE OF ME TELLING MYSELF..YOU WILL NOT BUY THE BOOK...this behavior is similar to how one owes 2 timeshares...oh well...started reading it this morning....after watching a dvd on race for my class on Sat...I need to laugh that's for sure...anyway, l1don't buy the book I will share it with you, ok....it was fun seeing students yesterday...d and n came by then p...8 days until the site visit...who is counting...????? so, back to work now...I just heard a new term "white space" .....yes, it is all around.