Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back to School--a theme for this week

I started back at NAU; I will be teaching in the classroom two days a week; I have not been in the "traditional" face to face classroom for almost 3 years. I will be also teaching two classes on-line. Nice to see many friends at NAU today. It will be 3 months on Friday....grief work and more grief work...I hope school will keep me busy and not thinking so much about it. Started an 8 week basic Spanish language class at the adult center with b last week. That will be fun...it already is...so, life goes on...............there is a semi full moon outside my home office window; I guess next week on the 27th we will be seeing "two" moons, Mars and Earth Moon getting very close ===I am looking forward to seeing that event. Space certainly puts my little situation into perspective. I have to keep remembering that I came from star dust and will return to star dust....thanks to everyone who has supported me in this change...you know who you are and I lov you all....Libby is much better and so am I! Ruby and Lib are both sleeping by my feet in my office at home...so cute. Lov them both! Until the next time---walk in beauty