Saturday, July 14, 2007

Altered Book Workshop in Flag

Attended a 2 hour workshop on designing backgrounds for altered books. There were 6 students and a very good teacher with lots of patience. Some of the techniques I already knew about but others did not. Made some pretty paper with inks and alcohol on photography paper; interesting images and designs with very unusual bold colors and textures. Hint: it is very messy so wear gloves (I did not) and now my fingers are blue, orange, and pink! Crazy day with my Mac and PC....I want to work on my on-line classses and can't seem to get a working computer! Darn it anyway. I have a "black computer cloud" over me this week; hopefully, it will get better next week. Many of my friends have been calling me; it is up and down constantly and several times during the day....I know I will feel better sometime just don't know when. Went on a long walk tonight and saw a beautiful sunset with pink and orange showing through the clouds. Almost forgot, Happy Birthday Dad.....long ago... Good nite everyone.